I'm pretty much a 'you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone' kinda person. Blood suckers like skeeters and ticks don't count nor do flies. But the one thing I cannot and will not tolerate are spickets. I HATE those things!

Hehehe Spider + Cricket = Spicket :lolol:

http://www.pestproducts.com/cricket-information.htm#Cave

Yep, the all too common Cave Cricket. We have them anywhere it's dark and damp here. Hell if I can feed them to the Jaws he won't ever need to eat store bought food again..lol.

You know what's missing from that description? They can jump any direction they want no matter which way they are facing!! Creepy!!! :killer:

I'm pretty much a 'you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone' kinda person. Blood suckers like skeeters and ticks don't count nor do flies. But the one thing I cannot and will not tolerate are spickets. I HATE those things!

HAHA, ME TOO!! I dont mind bugs much, dont like spiders but those things creep me right the hell out!! We have have an huge steel tank buried in a hill side as a storm shelter or SHTF shelter. Those damn things love it in their and everytime we get a bad storm I have to weigh whether or not its BAD ENOUGH to brave the creepy ass crickets!! I know they cant really hurt me but DAMN they freak me out!!

I usually ride it out in the house.021.gif

a few years ago i was watching my friends kitten. he would follow me everywhere i went, always at my feet. one evening i was racking up some weights to do incline bench, and my stupid ass dropped a 50 lb plate on the ground, damn near hitting the kitten.

to this day i feel sick to my stomach when i think about that.

Until I got this spoiled ass little shit I have now I've never spent a dime on a cat either. All my other cats lived outside, came in just for a little while til they got ready to go back outside, and instead of me having to feed them, they caught their own food out in the yard and also brought home all my snake food and left it at the door...lol! Seriously sick cat I really miss... Bob... used to do crazy shit like leave a rat's head and all 4 feet in a nice little organized and carefully placed circle by the front door, after he ate the rest...lol! That cool muthafukka used to drag rabbits home as big as he was! And would sit there and proceed to eat the whole damn thing right there in front of guests and smile about it...HAHAHAHA! Damn I miss that cat....