New here and Proud owner of a Saiga 410

Ive seen alot of 922r stuff online but cant find the a straight forward answer.

I like the s410 the way it is. Feels great and I dont see my self doing any crazy mods yet maybe in the future but..

My question is, in its stock form out of the box am I "allowed" to use a bigger magazine say a 10 round or 15 round?

Thanks much appreciative

Yeah I just searched around and from what I found it says the magazine compacity isnt a problem unless its a fixed mag which it isnt. So from what Ive read I can put a 10 round or 15 round magazine unless I missed something in what I just read in 922r sticky of the forum.

http://forum.saiga-1...uns-and-rifles/

http://jobson.us/922r/

Edited by KC913

Ive seen alot of 922r stuff online but cant find the a straight forward answer.

I like the s410 the way it is. Feels great and I dont see my self doing any crazy mods yet maybe in the future but..

My question is, in its stock form out of the box am I "allowed" to use a bigger magazine say a 10 round or 15 round?

Thanks much appreciative

Howdy and welcome. You should check out KC's links, but the short answer to your question is that you are allowed to use a 10 or 15 round magazine with a stock 410 IF the magazine is US made. If you want to use a factory 10 rounder, then you need to replace some of the 410's stock parts with US made ones.