Rifled S12 Barrel ?

Well first which barrel length do u want this for 19 or 24 or would u do like most slug guns and have a 20? Secondly do u want the short barrel hood or the new longer hood? 2,3 or 4 ports and what size? Can u locate the gun tony built with interchangeable barrels to look at it or get his input on this since he has already done this? These were the questions I came up with while tryin to get one made. I'm working on full solid works prints in my spare time but working 80 hours a week I'm not making much headway . I have put some research into this so if u want pm me and I will turn over my thoughts

Ah, the length is probably 20. We are just looking at the chamber end right now and need some prints for it since we do not have a spare barrel. The ports can be measured off the gun we have.

This is a small machine shop business my bud has and most of the work will be done by both of us. He already does rifle, shotty and pistol bbl but most have been screw in types.