Let's start a campaign to get Lee to make their Load-All II for the 410. I use one for 12ga and it works like a charm.

With all the new 410 Saigas and 410 revolvers, leverguns, etc. being sold, there's a market niche that Lee has not yet tapped.

As we all know, 410 shells are EXPENSIVE in factory loadings, and handloading would quickly pay for itself, as well as enable us to produce loads the shotshell manufacturers don't make.

Click THIS LINK: Contact page

Don't just cut and paste this. Please write your own letter to give us maximum impact.

My letter:

I know your website says there are no plans to make a 410 press, but I think you're missing out on a goldmine.

With all the new 410 Saigas, 410 revolvers, leverguns, etc. being sold, this is a market niche that Lee has not yet tapped.

As we all know, 410 shells are EXPENSIVE in factory loadings, and handloading would quickly pay for itself, as well as enable us to produce loads the shotshell manufacturers don't make.

Lee is known for making quality products that won't break the bank.

Make us our 410 press.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1