IWB or OWB?

90% of the time I EDC a XD9 Service 4".

Once in awhile I'll carry anything from a Bersa Thunder .380 to 1911 .45.

I like belt holsters, I do not like paddle holsters.

A great belt is a MUST!

One of the best and least expensive belts to be had is a plain Jane leather, Amish Belt.

These things are thick, stiff, and last forever. Don't pay out the nose for a belt.

http://www.hanksclothing.com/amish_belts_black_buy.html

IWB

Minotaur MTAC or Crossbreed Supertuck, the Supertuck in horsehide is freaking great if you live in a hot/humid enviro like I do here in Lower Alabama.

These are my preferred if I'm carrying concealed all day.

If I have to take it on/off repeatedly, such as when I'm working, I use and really like my inexpensive Uncle Mikes IWB.

It is comfortable and has barely shown any signs of wear in the two years I've had it. people talk alot of shit about UMs, but they are IMO decent.

Crossbreed

crossbreed-supertuck-holster-21505783.jpg

Minotaur

MTAC-holster.jpg

OWB

I do OC regularly, and I primarily use my 'Blackhawk Serpa CQC' w/ carbon fiber finish, I carry it as a belt holster.

I like it's retention and style.

18-1144-IMG1.jpeg

I have several other various types of the the two, IWB/OWB, most sit unused.

You have to buy and wear a holster to find out if you really like it, you'll end up with a drawer full. dry.png

• Like 2

I carry my 4" 45 XD in a DeSantis Tuck-This II. It's a nice, light rig. I don't tuck my overshirt into it, but it's still easy to conceal under a pullover of some sort.

Chile's right about a good belt. I normally wear a Triple K belt, but almost any heavy belt will do. Lots of belts sold at clothing stores are just too thin for good support of the holster.