New pics of my mall ninjas

Bwaahahaha

I get it man the whole mall ninja zombie apocalypse guns.

But dear god I hope they don't leave the confines of your home lol

I would cry from laughing so hard watching all that plastic fake stuff breaking and falling off your S12 at the range hahaha

Nah man its cool though that's what makes you happy the hell with what anybody thinks!

Go get em' zombie slayer!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its not even really a conversion....its more like, changed handguards and piled stuff onto it

I'll be having fun with these at the range.   Basic conversion with ATI grip and MOE stock with .75" cheek riser coming in next week   All the crap on the S12 is just for pictures. I'm only go

last time I checked this was an internet forum where people could express views and discuss/exchange ideas...   my comments were not intended to "talk shit" but were instead meant to state reality..

Posted Images

A damn shame that HK won't sell a decent semi auto version of the G-36 here in the States...sad.png

??

Quite easy to get a G36ish gun going. Buy the SL8-6 and convert it. I've contemplated it. A converted SL8-6 and the FNH FS2000 are still battling it out in my head.

Or do you mean an INEXPENSIVE G36? That is another matter entirely.

Bwaahahaha

I get it man the whole mall ninja zombie apocalypse guns.

But dear god I hope they don't leave the confines of your home lol

I would cry from laughing so hard watching all that plastic fake stuff breaking and falling off your S12 at the range hahaha

Nah man its cool though that's what makes you happy the hell with what anybody thinks!

Go get em' zombie slayer!

Ok this comment made me laugh out loud at work hahahahaha