Shipping Firearms to out of state gunsmith

My Saiga Hunter is near completion and i want to send it from Seattle, Washington to

Fon du Lac, Wisconsin for the Polychoke folks to mount a slotted Polychoke on it.

They do it cheapest and quickest.

So how do i go about it? Special shipping boxes, insurance, air route or land route?

Thanks chaps in advance for you have provided me with reliable information.

The guys at polychoke told me to ship it ups because they said I would need a FFL to ship it usps. Not sure if they are right or not. But they said with UPS I dont need an FFL becuase they are a manufacturer.

I just shipped a bunch out this week. Use UPS.

Go to a hub, not a UPS store. Ship is slow boat ground or priority. Does not matter. Mine went ground. Pistols must go Priority. Once UPS takes it, they give it VIP treatment, as if it had a value of $10,000+, and set it aside from other parcels in a secure caged area. Only supervisors have the keys. You must declare that you are shipping a shotgun for repair. There are no external markings on the parcel. Insure for market/replacement value.

The rifles are not changing ownership/registration, they are being sent for repair. To my knowledge, no FFL necessary.

-P.