Russian 5.5mm sidefolder and all parts except front latch kit

I don't need the stocks I already got those but if you want to sell one or two of those S-12 1.5" wide slings I could use one of them old buddy buddy old buddy old pal you know you don't need them.wink.png

Edited by SCHULTZE

Click on pics in OP for a larger view of the text. Items are crossposted. Earliest timestamp takes item

The pricing/availability in this listing is GTG and up to date as of 11-13-2011

Items may be crossposted and earliest timestamp takes the item.

One of the stocks is not a 5.5mm Russian stock. Ask all questions before posting "I'll take it" via email or IM, but email is best. None of these stocks come with front latch. USPS MO accepted. I may entertain trades for high quality items that are Saiga 12 or AR15 related. I may even entertain a trade for a nice optic for 5.56 AR. Ask away.... but not in this listing. Let's try to keep the chit-chat reserved for IMs or email communication. I have 100% positive feedback everywhere and have an excellent repuation here, so buy with confidence. Thank you for your interest.

1- This one would be great on an AK rifle that will be using a standard front latch. Comes with rivet $300 shipped- SOLD jamen 11-8-11

Item #2 WITHDRAWN- you guys gave me to long to think about it, lol. This one is going on my 24" Saiga 12 ;)

2- This one has the relieved catch protrusion on the buttplate and is ready for use on a Saiga 12. It came brand new to me this way and it may or may not engage a standard AK rifle front latch. Comes with rivets REDUCED $295 shipped

3- This kit consists of a 5.5mm Russian rear block, 4.5mm stock to 5.5mm rearblock adapter pin, AK-BFS hardware slightly modified for use with a standard AK100 rear block, and AK-BFS Bulgarian triangle folder. Comes with rivets REDUCED $255 shipped

4- US sidefolder, modified for use on Saiga 12 $55 shipped ----- SOLD to genocide666 @ar15.com

5- 4.5mm Bulgarian pin $20 shipped

6- Tromix flash hider $40 shipped -----SOLD

7- DPH Phantom AK flash hider 14x1 LH threads $20 shipped -----SOLD

8- Assorted US pucs $20 shipped for all ----- SOLD to genocide666 @ar15.com

9- Rear latch spring for AK100 rear block $8 each shipped

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.