Threading Die Question

I just purchased a 14x1 LH die set from Carolina Shooters Supply...

Before I email them (CSS), perhaps some one here has that same die and can tell me which side of the die do I start the first cut/initial threads with? The die has "Poland" on one side. No instructions came with the die set, and both sides look the same to me.

This is for my 223 Saiga, also have the 223 TAT.

I know after making the initial threads, I reverse it to deepen the threads after checking my muzzle attachment for fit.

If any one knows, I would appreciate that info, if not, will contact CSS.

Thanks...

Parf

Thanks for the tip about Dinzags instructions, I have read it previously, but I was considering that procedure was for the kits/dies/threading that he sells.

"When I

, I lucked out and only had to do the one pass. I'd still back off intermittently on the second pass, though you might be able to gt away with doing it less frequently" Great help from the video Dr Thunder.

I am gonna dive in with it tomorrow..

Thanks everyone for the help.

Cutting the barrel shroud took 3 X's as long as threading the barrel, Hopefully will post some photos later this week, installed a Vortex flash hider.

It would look so much neater to butt the flash hider against the FSB, but that would mean cutting the barrel in order to backspace the threading to fit the flash hider. I just hate the 1/2" or so gap between FSB and Flash Hider.

I did take some ones advice and use a pipe wrench to twist the cut section off .