Harrisburg gun show

I haven't made it down to the MAAC show in a while due to it being on my weekend to work. That being said I've been disappointed in the past at the lack of parts. Realistically you could go to look at parts in person there, but it will almost all be Tapco ones. While the Saigas are more popular they still are nowhere as near popular as the AR platform that everybody and their brother has parts for there.

2nd weekend in December again?

We'll be there- as a family probably... Hehe. Sunday most likely. It's usually a great show for ancillary gear, but not specifically Saigas themselves. Those are typically grossly overpriced... ESPECIALLY if they're "converted" like I saw at the last Harrisburg show. (the Tapco T6 stockset with PG).

Yeah, it's like THAT. :(

Still, there are other good things, we usually don't miss.

• 1 month later...

Well you guys were right. Went to the show and couldn't find much for my 223. Not a bad day overalthough. Only about 2 hrs from me in NJ and got something from surefire I needed. Still couldn't get my T6 w pgrip though. So if anyone has one or a skeleton stock to fit PM me. Almost bought a moisin for $100 but didn't.