what kind of accuracy do you get out of your long barrel Saiga x39?

I get much better accuracy out of my 20in than my 16in and when I go out and shoot with others that have the 16in they all remark about the improved accuracy. I have not gone to the range and sat down and bench shot the two side by side to do a comparison. However its enough of a difference to be noticed not only by myself but by others as well. Hope that helps.

It is I beleive the same contour, however the PSL barrel is 4.5in longer than the 20in saiga. Also the barrel on the PSL which I have as well holds groups very well and only strings verticaly roughly 1.5-2 as the barrel warms at 100yrds, also I beleive the PSL was never designed to perform suppresive or sustained fire with high accuracy.

It probably depends on the gun and the ammunition more than on the barrel length. My 20" 7.62x39 isn't any more accurate than my 16". Both 3-4 MOA at 100 yards.

OTOH, my 20" .223 Saiga outshoots both my 16" .223s and my 187 series Mini-14. It's close to 2 MOA at 100 yd....about the same as my 580 series Mini.