ACE Saiga drop in folding stock

How does the ACE compare to the TAPCO stocks?  Is there a third option?

There is no comparison between the ace and tapco stocks. The ACE stocks are much higher quality but you do pay for it. There are many options for converted Saigas. Just about any stock that will fit a stamped reciever AK will fit a converted Saiga. So you can put original russian furnature on it if you wish but remember you need more compliance parts for foriegn furnature.

Ah, I meant folding stock. The ACE looks nice. The tapco looks like it would be flimsy-- that is to say, that it wouldn't be very rigid when unfolded.

Those are the only two folding stocks I've seen for AK types. I just saw that someone had a Butler Creek Mini-14 stock on his, and that looks pretty good, but would prefer a drop in one.... maybe I want a tapco.

Ah, I meant folding stock.  The ACE looks nice.  The tapco looks like it would be flimsy-- that is to say, that it wouldn't be very rigid when unfolded.

Those are the only two folding stocks I've seen for AK types.  I just saw that someone had a Butler Creek Mini-14 stock on his, and that looks pretty good, but would prefer a drop in one.... maybe I want a tapco.

If you go with the tapco be prepared to replace the pivot pin. It is make of plastic and from what I've heard breaks really easily.