Promag 30 rnd. drum for the 410

I have one, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. I loaded it up with 30 rounds of 444 Marlin and hand cycled it through the gun. It fed them fine. We'll see how it does in live fire.

It worked fine in the 375/444 gun as well, but only with the shorter profile bullets.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

30 rounds?,, really, time to get a 410

No shit!

Damn.... just what I need to do.... buy another Saiga and a bunch of drums.

S-12 drum dump with 10 drums = 200rds

S-410 drum dump with 10 drums = 300rds

A VIDEO MUST BE DONE and you are the man to do it. How about you and the wife doing the 12ga and 410 drum dump side by side.big_smile.gif

• Like 2

30 rounds?,, really, time to get a 410

No shit!

Damn.... just what I need to do.... buy another Saiga and a bunch of drums.

S-12 drum dump with 10 drums = 200rds

S-410 drum dump with 10 drums = 300rds

A VIDEO MUST BE DONE and you are the man to do it. How about you and the wife doing the 12ga and 410 drum dump side by side.big_smile.gif

I may jump after I get a 5.56 can. I've been putting it off and I've been letting too many things get in the way. I could have bought at least 4 or 5 cans this year had I stayed on track. No promises, but I may jump on a .410 in the near future. In typical evlblkwpnz fashion, the will be a crazy ass dump video if I do get a .410. My videos should be a lot better from here on out. I plan to do some slo mo of many of the little things that people wonder about with the Saiga platform too.

Anyone know if GoPro cams come with decent editing software? If not, what do you recommend?

I got my promag 30 rd. drum yesterday for the S410 And the darn thing worked like a top right out of the Box. I ran 20 Rd's. without a problem.

I have an older S410 I bought back in the early 90's and it doesn't have a bolt hold open device on it so either I put one on or buy a new model S410.