Saiga-12 needs reprofiling

Hi, I am currently looking for an Saiga enthusiast who can reprofile my Saiga parts for me. Southern or Eastern parts of the Dallas suburbs would be ideal. I would do it myself following the guides here, but I'd rather put it in the hands of someone with experience with the Saiga-12. Thanks in advance. Let me know how much you charge.

If it were me, I would either do it myself or have one of the vendors here do it. The parts are not replaceable. If you have someone else do it, that doesn't own a business set up to do so, it will be difficult to recover any loss you may encounter. A business member will be set up to do the modification proper. Even if they did screwed it up, most businesses are required to carry a certain amount of insurance to help recoup any losses.

If I couldn't afford to have have the modification done then I would do it myself. I trust that I would take more care of my own stuff, than anyone else would. Plus, if I screwed it up then I can only blame me. It's up to you. I did my own after researching and gaining some helpful info from a good member here.

Thanks for your suggestion, redfish. I'm more of an electronics guy than a mechanical one, so my toolbox is a flash drive. :-P Can anyone suggest a vendor who has performed this job for them? I could get a certain gun-fanatical family member to help me, but if the price is reasonable for a pro-- I'd rather do that. What should I expect to pay?