Saiga12 mod suggestions

I have converted several 7.62x39's but never a saiga12. I just ordered one and it should be here this week so I want to ask from you guys who know more, what mods do you guys suggest to make it perform at it's best and be as reliable as possible? I'm plan to run some shots through it, enough to break it in before I consider any mods but want to hear what you guys have had luck with.

Well, there are just too many parts combinations but what I've chosen for my second build is this:

Tromix side folding butt-stock

Polished and re-profiled internals (bolt, bolt carrier, rails, barrel hood, hammer, trigger, etc.)

MD Booster puck

Tac-47 Autoplug

I guess we'll see if I need to enlarge gas ports after I get it all together.

Basically, as long as you take care of the internals and get them functioning properly, anything else like rail systems and the like are just icing on the cake...

I am not worried about stocks and rails and stuff, I can pick all that easy. I'm more concerned with internals and what makes it run properly.

Well, there are just too many parts combinations but what I've chosen for my second build is this:

Tromix side folding butt-stock

Polished and re-profiled internals (bolt, bolt carrier, rails, barrel hood, hammer, trigger, etc.)

MD Booster puck

Tac-47 Autoplug

I guess we'll see if I need to enlarge gas ports after I get it all together.

Basically, as long as you take care of the internals and get them functioning properly, anything else like rail systems and the like are just icing on the cake...

If I got a new one this is what I would do: Check the ports then I would function test with different ammos, then convert. The first thing I would do is profile the new hammer to match the OEM hammer, and polish. Then I would handcycle the weapon several hundred times to loosen it up. Then I would buy a couple federal bulk packs and shoot them all. Assuming the ports are OK; if I was having problems after that I would maybe try a boosterpuck or CSSpuck and shoot it more.

This is not what I did with my gun, but what I would do when I get a new one. Keep in mind I am no expert and this is only one mans opinion.