WTS: Tromix Saiga 12 Flash Hiders $49ea

I made up about a dozen of these flash hiders. They can be attached by bonding in place with red locktite or I can thread them 7/8-28. $49ea shipped. The smooth ended ones shown on the L/H side of the pic are $39ea shipped. Credit card orders are OK. They are currently in the white, but will be parkerized on Thursday and ready to ship. I also made a few to fit the Benelli M3 shotgun as well.

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=317168

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

www.Tromix.com

918 251-5640

e-mail TonyR@Tromix.com

I would need you to measure the OD of the threads on the barrel and then check the thread pitch with a gauge. Once we have that, then I can get a tap and thread it. I could cut the threads with a single point cutter, but without something to check the fit, I would be hesitant to pull a one-off like that.

Tony,

Im sorry if this question has already been answered, but I am a bit hesitant on placing an order for one reason.

Will your F/H fit onto an UNthreaded S-12 barrel that has been cut down to 18.2 inches?

I guess im just a bit worried about the f/h flying off the end of my barrel during fire due to me not having any threading (but have ALOT of Red LocTite).

• 2 weeks later...

I have had one on a 12" gun and it has over 500 rounds on it. It hasn't budged.

I can make them for 20's and .410's if someone just gives me the OD of the barrel, both at the end of an uncut barrel, and in the middle where it would be cut down.

Edited by TonyRumore

THANKS TONY!! These are DA BOMB man! I just received one of the new style Flash Hiders and a bayo lug and AM IMPRESSED.

Gentlemen if you want one DON'T WAIT. I'll get some picks up later...

MadDog (DeWayne)

Edited by MadDog
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.