Great VEPR Deal

Amazing VEPR Deal!

K-VAR was able to negotiate a better cost and we are passing the savings onto our customers. This is K-Var’s way of saying Thank You to all of our loyal customers! There has never been a better time to get your own VEPR, VEPR Super, or VEPR Pioneer. You can save an unbelievable $170 to $500.

VEPR

VPR-101.jpg

VPR-101 7.62x39 was $799 NOW $629

VPR-201 5.45 was $799 NOW $629

VPR-301 .223 was $859 NOW $679

VPR-401 .308 was $999 NOW $729

VEPR SUPER

VPR-501.jpg

VPR-501 .223 was $1199 NOW $879

VPR-601 .308 was $1399 NOW $899

VEPR PIONEER

VPR-701.jpg

VPR-701 7.62x39 was $1099 NOW $829

VPR-801 .223 was $1099 NOW $849

Order yours now!

Go to www.k-var.com to get yours before they are gone! Want to pay by check and need it fast? Call our sales office 702-364-8880, we can process your check electronically and ship it immediately!

Hey guys we just got the ok to go ahead and take orders for the next batch that are coming in. They will arrive in 45-60 days and they have to be paid in FULL. The only one out of stock at this time is the super in .308. I'll update this as we run out of others.

Are more Super 308s going to be coming in?

We are already out of the Super VEPR's in .308, but we will take back orders for them. They will be back in 45-60 days. The order has to be paid in full to guarantee this price.

Do I have to call to order or will your web site be updated, in order to allow to place such back orders?

We are already out of the Super VEPR's in .308, but we will take back orders for them. They will be back in 45-60 days. The order has to be paid in full to guarantee this price.

Do I have to call to order or will your web site be updated, in order to allow to place such back orders?

I would also like to know how to place a backorder for a Super Vepr in 308 at that price.

You can give me a call at 702-364-8880 x 1 if you would like to place the back order.

Do the VEPRs need a bullet guide to take AK mags (of course other things to be 922r compliant)?

Yes, you need to add a bullet guide for any of the VEPR's to take regular AK mags.

You can give me a call at 702-364-8880 x 1 if you would like to place the back order.

Do the VEPRs need a bullet guide to take AK mags (of course other things to be 922r compliant)?

Yes, you need to add a bullet guide for any of the VEPR's to take regular AK mags.

A few more quick questions:

1) How long is the sale going to last?

2) Do the Saiga factory 10 round magazines also work in the Vepr such that if I had one lying around I could use it as well?

Thanks!

2) Do the Saiga factory 10 round magazines also work in the Vepr such that if I had one lying around I could use it as well?

Thanks!

1. I have no idea. I would recommend that you get it now while you can.

2. No, they are two different types.

Thanks!

1. I have no idea. I would recommend that you get it now while you can.

2. No, they are two different types.

Excellent, I just left you a voicemail at the phone number you listed above.

I placed a back order for the Super 308. Just want to give Elliot here props for being very helpful, courteous and accommodating. Now, comes the wait... can't wait to hold that Russian beauty in my hands! Of course, there will be a pictorial.

Ditto, I talked to Elliiot a few minutes ago to place an order for a standard VEPR in 7.62x39 and he was really helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been 57 days now. Yes, I've been counting. :) Hope the shipment comes in soon. Very anxious to get my Super 308!