Saiga 7.62x39

Carolina shooters supply isn't the cheapest way to go. The sheeple on this board need to learn how to shop for better deals.

Natchez Shooters Supply discounts their prices below MSRP.

Prices below are MSRP. These parts are considerably less at Natchez.

Tapco FCG. $29

Tapco butt stock $30

Pistol Grip $10

PG Nut and A screw $10

Retainer Plate $ 6

Hole Plugs $1

Re use old trigger guard $0

total $86

A basic kit from CSS is $124 with no pg nut & screw . Nicer Pg , but no pg screw & nut. Yon't need a new trigger guard, just reuse the old one.

Buying a Pre packaged kit is a way to part a fool from his money.

Edited by Jetmech

Carolina Shooters Supply......It will be on your doorstep before you know it!! They are the BEST!!

Just ordered my Saiga 7.62 and I was wondering what would be the cheapest way to go for a basic conversion.

Quick servive, but not the cheapest .

Carolina Shooters Supply......It will be on your doorstep before you know it!! They are the BEST!!

Just ordered my Saiga 7.62 and I was wondering what would be the cheapest way to go for a basic conversion.

You are comparing apples to oranges in your list. There is a modified trigger group, and new trigger gaurd in our kit so the converison is much easier to install. There is always cheaper ways to do everything and those same items can be bought from us also.

These parts are considerably less at Natchez.

Tapco FCG. $29

Tapco butt stock $30

Pistol Grip $10

PG Nut and A screw $10

Retainer Plate $ 6

Hole Plugs $1

total $86

CSS Prices

Tapco FCG. $29.69

Tapco butt stock $31.49

Pistol Grip $10.49

PG Nut and A screw $6.95

Retainer Plate $5.65

Hole Plugs $1

CSS Total After Forum DIscount $81.01

Not to mention we go out of our way to help our customers by returning phone calls for questions, emails and any other help you need and WE support this forum in any way we can.

• Like 5

+1 to CSS. I ordered my conversion parts from Greg and got them very quickly in the mail. My conversion was quick and simple. He has always answered any questions I had by email the same day. How many places have you emailed that answer you the same day? I highly recommend CSS. Fast shipping, fast responses, and quality products.

You are comparing apples to oranges in your list. There is a modified trigger group, and new trigger gaurd in our kit so the converison is much easier to install. There is always cheaper ways to do everything and those same items can be bought from us also.

Tapco FCG. $29

Tapco butt stock $30

Pistol Grip $10

PG Nut and A screw $10

Retainer Plate $ 6

Hole Plugs $1

total $86

CSS Prices

Tapco FCG. $29.69

Tapco butt stock $31.49

Pistol Grip $10.49

PG Nut and A screw $6.95

Retainer Plate $5.65

Hole Plugs $1

Not to mention we go out of our way to help our customers by returning phone calls for questions, emails and any other help you need and WE support this forum in any way we can.

Two way street here Greg. The forum members support your business through their patronage.

Your business benefits greatly from forum members business. Granted, you do have great customer service and product selection, but your prices can be beat by other vendors .

The man asked for the cheapest way to go for a basic conversion. Your lowest price kit with shipping & discount is $125.

Let me suggest CSS use your breakdown list as a "Basic conversation kit" on your website. It would help out newbies on a budget.

BTW.....my price list was overpriced from what I can find on Natchezs& other sites

Regardless, I prefer to buy local if possible for anything to help support local businesses in my community.

Edited by Jetmech

The sheeple on this board need to learn how to shop for better deals.

Hey Jetmech, that's fucked up right there.

I have built four Saiga's all with parts bought mostly from Gregg at CSS.

There aren't many companies that have the integrity of CSS.

If you can buy AK parts at the local Quicky Mart in Texas well good for you.

If you want to shop around and buy your parts the cheapest you can find them

regardless of the customer service or shipping time that's cool too.

Calling someone who recommends one of the best companies in the Saiga parts market

to a newbie a sheeple is stupid.

I got lucky when I found CSS and would recommend Greg's business to anyone.

• Like 4

The sheeple on this board need to learn how to shop for better deals.

Hey Jetmech, that's fucked up right there.

I have built four Saiga's all with parts bought mostly from Gregg at CSS.

There aren't many companies that have the integrity of CSS.

If you can buy AK parts at the local Quicky Mart in Texas well good for you.

If you want to shop around and buy your parts the cheapest you can find them

regardless of the customer service or shipping time that's cool too.

Calling someone who recommends one of the best companies in the Saiga parts market

to a newbie a sheeple is stupid.

I got lucky when I found CSS and would recommend Greg's business to anyone.

There are sheeple on this forum, like it or not.

The man was asking for the cheapest place for parts, not who had good customer service.

Just saying CSS doesnt have the best prices. Members need to comparison shop before buying parts the same way we shop prices for firearms. I did give CSS credit for customer service.

Edited by Jetmech

Tapco FCG. $29

Tapco butt stock $30

Pistol Grip $10

PG Nut and A screw $10

Retainer Plate $ 6

Hole Plugs $1

total $86

CSS Prices

Tapco FCG. $29.69

Tapco butt stock $31.49

Pistol Grip $10.49

PG Nut and A screw $6.95

Retainer Plate $5.65

Hole Plugs $1

Two way street here Greg. The forum members support your business through their patronage.

Your business benefits greatly from forum members business. Granted, you do have great customer service and product selection, but your prices can be beat by other vendors .

The man asked for the cheapest way to go for a basic conversion. Your lowest price kit with shipping & discount is $125.

Let me suggest CSS use your breakdown list as a "Basic conversation kit" on your website. It would help out newbies on a budget.

BTW.....my price list was overpriced from what I can find on Natchezs& other sites

Regardless, I prefer to buy local if possible for anything to help support local businesses in my community.

Greg clearly just listed prices that in the end beat yours so I am confused on where you are coming from??? Yep, if you buy the kit from CSS you'll pay more but if you indivualize and get just what you NEED the prices are on the same level with better customer service. List better prices and actually make a point or stop trying to be the devils advocate and STFU

Tapco FCG. $29

Tapco butt stock $30

Pistol Grip $10

PG Nut and A screw $10

Retainer Plate $ 6

Hole Plugs $1

total $86

CSS Prices

Tapco FCG. $29.69

Tapco butt stock $31.49

Pistol Grip $10.49

PG Nut and A screw $6.95

Retainer Plate $5.65

Hole Plugs $1

Greg clearly just listed prices that in the end beat yours so I am confused on where you are coming from??? Yep, if you buy the kit from CSS you'll pay more but if you indivualize and get just what you NEED the prices are on the same level with better customer service. List better prices and actually make a point or stop trying to be the devils advocate and STFU

The man was looking for the cheapest prices. Whats so confusing about that?

Learn to read the post you quoted, and you may find a source for cheaper parts.

Edited by Jetmech

I just got my first Saiga about 3 weeks ago and got a big majority of my parts from CSS, Prices were good, Service and shipping was outstanding.

Great job folks and keep it up.

I bought a few pieces from another supplier that were cheaper, but I paid for that with VERY slow shipping and contacting them with issues was very difficult.

the moral here is cheap does not necessarily translate into good

You can get a better price on css if you just buy the parts individualy instead of the kit. The kits more because they know people will buy it and it makes it that much easier for someone who knows nothing about it. Besides its a business they do have to make money afterall.

BTW, natchezss wont ship to some states.

I got the stock and grip along with the bullet guide from CSS. I liked the AK 47 GALIL STYLE HANDGUARD OD GREEN ($23) they got, but I was told I needed to get the lower retaining bracket ($46), for the thing to fit my 7.62 . Is there a place I can get this item that will go right on rifle without getting additional parts?