Yup looked like Rick attended a 3 gun or IDPA match once in a while.

Hopefully they have enough common sense and ammo to get out of next weeks episope.

OOOoooooppps Sorry it's already in the script.

PS:

Captain Hero.

thanks for the complement on my DPMS .22 lr nice thing is it's only a upper away from being 223 or something else.

Although that gun is the ar15 22 trainer.

Everything weights the same including the mags. to keep muscle memory.

im starting to like hershal. he pulled his head outta his ass and went on the offensive. that was cool.

Yup looked like Rick attended a 3 gun or IDPA match once in a while.

Hopefully they have enough common sense and ammo to get out of next weeks episope.

OOOoooooppps Sorry it's already in the script.

PS:

Captain Hero.

thanks for the complement on my DPMS .22 lr nice thing is it's only a upper away from being 223 or something else.

Although that gun is the ar15 22 trainer.

Everything weights the same including the mags. to keep muscle memory.

your welcome. i like it. so i had to complement it.

I haven't watched the show yet but I know they have filmed tons of scenes here in my town, the high school and neighboring Senoia Ga.

Haven't watch the show, period. Or haven't seen the new one?

If it's the former...............blasphemous!biggrin.png

Caught the first episode that I missed and caught the new one tonight. Pretty good.

What was the gun that the Philly shithead had in the bar and that Hershal took after Rick dropped him? Kinda looked like a Sig. Oh yeah, they should have left that kid who got stuck on the fence.

• Like 1

that was a badass scene. i think the old man is coming around. starting to like him. he actually called them walkers. lol. that was cool. i dont care much for olive oil. lori is a douche. i was hoping she would have gotten bit.

i still like how rick smoked those fuckers in the bar. daryl still owns. im curious to see what will become of the new dude they saved.

• Like 1

what about the new group? is it going to be a war between humans?

or they going to make peace ,in the account of Rick saving this kid

so far so good, me likebig_smile.gif as long as they keep drama under control

Only a IDIOT would go back willingly for round two.

Rick's group 4 new group 0

2 in the bar, one in the ally, and one on the iron fence, I'd say odds ARE NOT in their favor.

How many could be in their group? and they just got their asses handed back to them in one confrontation.

I'm just glad that we aren't watching 4 episodes of cutting vegetables and talking on a farm any more! I almost bailed out.

I would get out of the south and head for cold country. With no circulation-in theory, zombies would be frozen in place.

Hershal just may be a Korean or Nam vet.

Would explain his ability to handle a gun and his un willingness to use one.

Most vets I know from that era have one or two guns that just sit in the closet.

On a side note Gerber is selling that Apocalypse kit that they found in the 1st episode of season II for 324.00 bux.

Not worth it in my opinion as the reviews are not good.

the Machete is not full tang and other stuff I read will keep me from buying it.

not to mention you can buy every last piece of it accept the bag one piece @ a time cheaper off the shelf.

http://www.gerbergear.com/Apocalypse/Gear/Apocalypse-Kit_30-000601

I just watched the 4th season intro episode of Being Human-BBC, not that abortion that SYFY puts out. I have to admit, it is the best show on tv. The acting is light years better than Walking Dead.

I still love me some zombies, though.