Gun went off while slamming bolt forward after mag change...

First off this didn't happen on my personal gun. A friend who also owns one had this happen while at the trap range last night.

He said his went off while while closing the action after a mag change. Only time it has happened so far and said he flipped the safety each time afterwards as an added precautionary measure & didn't happen again

Never had this happen personally on any weapon so I was a bit miffed as to why it happened here.

Any thoughts on this?

He also had an issue of an action overrun on another magazine that wasn't properly inserted by the person someone other than the owner who was trying it. Not sure what or how he did it.

I personally have not experienced anything negative with mine yet. And my friend loves his despite his couple issues last night.

Anyone else have a similar experience? Or thoughts on the unexpected discharge?

Really hard to say without being there personally, but he did say his finger was no where near the trigger, he was sure it was off to the side.

Edit:

Mentioned I posted his dilema here, so hopefully he will chime in at some point as he would be able to better explain it.

Edited by kato515