Tromix S-17 SBS Video

Hey all!

Its been a long time since I came here to do research for my first Saiga 12 article. :-) You guys are the best and helped me greatly. Your suggestions to get in touch with Tony at Tromix and the great guys at MD Arms were just what the doctor ordered.

Anyway, as well as print publishing, I have a new project. So many people have asked to "help me with my work" I decided to bring everyone along.

When I am at the range doing T&E I am going to start shooting video. This way I can share cool, new stuff well before its printed. Most will be tech stuff but I'll do my best to make them all fun and interesting.

Please bear with me, as this whole video gig is completely new to me. I'm a babe in the woods so all the nOOb video mistakes will be obvious. I'll do my best to bump up the quality as I go.

So, here is the quick piece we shot on the S17. I hope you like it. Please feel free to share the link with others. The more interest this new project has, the more time I will be able to spend on it.

Jeff Z

• Like 2

Nice job with the video! :up:

I like the description of the 5-rnd. mag. ;) I'd like to see video of the S-17 unloading a drum of 00 Buck into your shed at the beginning. :D

I thought it was interesting how there was only occasional bursts of flame out of the muzzle... Maybe the bulk-packs are loaded with somewhat inconsistent powder charges?

Nice job with the video! 032.gif

I like the description of the 5-rnd. mag. wink.png I'd like to see video of the S-17 unloading a drum of 00 Buck into your shed at the beginning. biggrin.png

I thought it was interesting how there was only occasional bursts of flame out of the muzzle... Maybe the bulk-packs are loaded with somewhat inconsistent powder charges?

nope, camera's usually film at around 30 frams per second its easy for some flame not to be captured not to mention the federal bulk stuff dosnt make much flame to begin with

Whatever it is, I have the solution to fix it. If you like the muzzle flash, shoot more big_smile.gif. That is what I do, shoot as often as I can, and it seems like a fail-safe method.

Btw, you guys here have influenced the Saiga 12 market greatly. After those first few articles y'all helped me research I started getting calls all the time asking about them. Once Tromix and MD Arms got into the mix, well, it was too late to turn back. When I am at a local range it's fun to bring the little S17 and lean it against a shooting bench while doing other things. People gravitate to it. Once I have their ear, it's on. super_man.gif

This stuff is too much fun not to share.

Jeff Z