correct buffers for Saiga-12?

Blackjack is the man! His buffers work. Even on the .308. On the .308 you just put it on opside down untill the spring perch is locked into the reciever and then spin 'er over and tuck 'er in! (also needs to be spun up for removal). But that is a .308 only thing.

G O B

My .02 would be to add a BLACK BlackJack buffer. Green is also alright to use, but black will take more of the beating that is subjected to your rear trunion.

just so that I can understand....

If the green buffer is softer, and the black buffer is harder, why is it the black buffer "taking" more of the abuse away from the back trunion?

I would think that the softer green one would provide more cusioning for the back of the shotgun.

the green might not last as long, but wouldn't it provide mor protection to the gun?

The softer green seems to help with the "over energetic" ejection on my S-12. The shells only travel 6-10 feet instead of 15-20 feet! I need to try the green on my S-.308, because it throws shells so hard I had to put a bench up on the shooting table as the shells were hitting the guys at the next 2 tables to my right!

G O B