I'm looking at good options for storing hand guns and mags on the safe door (my door is velcro friendly) and wanted to know how you guys like certain products. Liberty has a nice door unit with pistol holders and pockets, but I'm worried about shelf placement interfering with the "fixed" locations for items on the door. The other option is the velcro stick on gun holders like Rhino or Acorn makes. How secure are the velcro pistol holders, and is there a prefered brand? Any velcro mag holders or small pocket units that can be mixed and matched with the velcro pistol holders if they're any good? fwiw the door is around 30"w. My goal is to keep the shelves clear for other things.

I bought some in door kit that the main panel doesn't work on my door with. But i successfully use the velcro holders on my doors factory carpet with no issues. I had to move them around a bit to get shelf and divider clearance but it works now.

http://www.storemore...oduct-line.html

Try this place out for the most storage in your safe. The pistol hangers are great.

They got some cool stuff.

I like this one:

hh_bed_frame_close_up.jpg

Right now, my nightstand gun is a Glock concealed under a LaRue Tactical hat, lol.

LOL, i used to keep my FNP45 on my night stand under a pair of boxers.

FYI, that bed hanger is really no different then the other pistol hangers, if you were looking to buy. I found out the hard way.