Remington 410 3 Inch HD 000 Buck Shot Ammo

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I bought some of this ammo. It is great, fits in SGM mags just fine. It is the same size as the Winchester ooo Buck but cost is alot less. Winchester $6 per 5. Remington $12 per 15.

PCF where did you find the Remington $12 per 15 rounds? Want to get some.

Thanks,

JR

Cheaper Than Dirt, make sure it is 3inch, they also care it in 2.5 inch.

What is the exact measurement of the unfired round?

2.678 inches

Good to know, I'll give that Remington a try.

After a trip to the range yesterday, I can attest that NobelSport "Law Enforcement" 4 x .400" 00 buckshot doesn't work worth a darn in either the factory or 15 round SGM magazine. When loaded in the SGM, the angle of the ammunition is all wonky for some reason. I think the overall length is too long. It just wouldn't feed reliably out of the factory magazine, as each one I shot FTE'd. I also had difficulty with S&B 3" 00 buckshot in both magazines for some reason, which is frustrating because I'd read here it worked well.

Good to know, I'll give that Remington a try.

After a trip to the range yesterday, I can attest that NobelSport "Law Enforcement" 4 x .400" 00 buckshot doesn't work worth a darn in either the factory or 15 round SGM magazine. When loaded in the SGM, the angle of the ammunition is all wonky for some reason. I think the overall length is too long. It just wouldn't feed reliably out of the factory magazine, as each one I shot FTE'd. I also had difficulty with S&B 3" 00 buckshot in both magazines for some reason, which is frustrating because I'd read here it worked well.

Yes, the 4x.400" buckshot was very disapointing. The only thing I found it good for is shooting in my buddies super camanche big_smile.gif

I had several rounds separate in the chamber and obstruct the barrel of my s410, I posted a thread on here about Centurion ammo. It's no good in my judge either, also very disapointing.