I sent them this email. I will post a response as soon as I receive one. Cross your fingers.

I'm a huge fan of the saiga line of rifles and shotguns. Do you have an estimate of when RAA will be importing them again? If so will RAA be importing the hi cap mags as well? Thank you for your time.

Edited by LeadMonkey
I sent them this email. I will post a response as soon as I receive one. Cross your fingers.

I'm a huge fan of the saiga line of rifles and shotguns. Do you have an estimate of when RAA will be importing them again? If so will RAA be importing the hi cap mags ass well? Thank you for your time.

Gee, did you really call them an "ass well"?? :lolol:

I have yet to get a reply to any email, fax or phone call. I see they do have a web site now. I sent out 2 emails awhile back and have called periodically over the last couple months but just got the machine. At least there was a machine.

They've probably been slammed with messages from idiot fanatics like us. Oh well, it sounds like the ball is still rolling.

What's next???? How much for the monkey?

edit: Good work dodgedakota64!

Edited by dinzag

I emailed them on Aug. 18th. Here's the response I got:

"Yes we are the new importers for the Saiga. Our company is Russian American Armory Company. We are selling to Distributors. My name is Debbie. I would be glad to help you in any way I can. We are expecting our first shipment at the end of September. Our number is 1-877-752-2894. If you have any other questyions please call me or e-mail me.

Thank you

Debbie Woods

Russian American Armory Company

raacak@aol.com"

I just got a reply from RAA! Here it is:

Hi Josh,

Let me introduce myself my name is Debbie. Our company is Russian American Armory Company. Yes we are the importers for the Saiga. We are selling to Distributors. Let me give you some information our # 877-752-2894, our cell # 502-523-6225, Our website will be up any running very soon for you to view what we are bringing into the country. We are expecting our first shipment around the first two weeks of October. If I can help you in any way or answer any other questions please give me a call.

Thank you

Debbie Woods

raacak@aol.com

This is awesome news!!!

Josh