wow. i sense a great deal of hostility over this shovel debate. ive been following it for a few days now and must say it has been amusing. Johnboy.gif

Same old BS, my caliber is better than yours, AK over AR. Someone is wrong on the internet. It is entertaining though

wow. i sense a great deal of hostility over this shovel debate. ive been following it for a few days now and must say it has been amusing. Johnboy.gif

Same old BS, my caliber is better than yours, AK over AR. Someone is wrong on the internet. It is entertaining though

i agree with ya dad, and it is entertaining.

I hate digging and shovels

LOL I agree with you, hate to use them, hate to use post hole diggers also!! Gettin too old for it! BUTTTTT, if I need one, it'sgood to know about an inexpensive alternative that will allow me to utilize my funds for such things as ammo, supplies, food, meds, etc.

O.P. , thanks for sharing your info and experiences with us!! Seriously!

Well gents, I know shovels buried this thread, but as stated in my previous posting here, the shovel comparison led me to my new Cold Steel Trench Axe, which I'm pretty damn fond of. I got paracord under a piece of inner tube that feels great in my hand. Tomorrow I'm gonna modify the sheath to go on my belt, so I can swing at some daisys when they come in bloom! Man o live, this baby is a serious straight razor. Of course I'm gonna do some filin' and diamond sharpening to hit the pointy edges so I can chop the daisys down on the reverse stroke.

Again, thanks to this post, I got the tomahawk I've always wanted. I will now sleep in peace from this day forward until I hear Gabriel's trumpet sound!

Well gents, I know shovels buried this thread, but as stated in my previous posting here, the shovel comparison led me to my new Cold Steel Trench Hawk Axe, which I'm pretty damn fond of. I got paracord under a piece of inner tube that feels great in my hand. Tomorrow I'm gonna modify the sheath to go on my belt, so I can swing at some daisys when they come in bloom! Man o live, this baby is a serious straight razor. Of course I'm gonna do some filin' and diamond sharpening to hit the pointy edges so I can chop the daisys down on the reverse stroke.

Again, thanks to this post, I got the tomahawk I've always wanted. I will now sleep in peace from this day forward until I hear Gabriel's trumpet sound!

post-8269-0-70664100-1332382931_thumb.jpg

post-8269-0-17116300-1332383091_thumb.jpg

Edited by fffpatriot