Best light for a Glock 30

I am having a hard time deciding on one. I would like something fairly light and small. It seems like I am going to need a new concealed holster also, it dosent seem that the ones I have will work with a light attached. Any suggestions or thoughts are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks

what yarp said.

you can get a surefire x300 for $209 at optics planet. after having handled a few at a recent gun show, and my own surefire flashlight, im going with the x300 next for my pistol.

the tlr series are good lights too. if you cant fork out the money for the surefire then id go with the tlr 2. when i was fondling the two i noticed two things. on the x400 i was playing with, the laser was great. has great range and higher visibility over the tlr 2, but the tlr 2 has a longer battery life when running just the laser. the lights themselves the surefire seemed to have a tighter beam and a brighter one, but not by much. i think the specs for them only show a 10 or 12 lumen difference. and both are led. bear in mind that there is a big price difference in the x400 and the tlr-2.

me personally, i dont need a laser. so i dont have to worry about the huge price gap.

and for holsters, hell just run a search on the google machine. i know safariland may have one, but im not a big fan of thiers as of recently.

Thanks guys for the help. I was looking at some yesterday, they were for glocks but said 'will not work with sub-compact models' so I just want to make sure what I decide on fits the 30. Optics planet does not specify. Am I pretty safe to assume that the surefirex300 and tlr will work on sub-compacts? Thanks

The TLR3 looks like it is made specifically for compact glocks. It dosent seem as bright as the others I have looked at, and only uses one battery. Any thoughts on this one, it is cheaper than the others and that worries me. I definatly want something that is not fragile.

i think it will fit. i seen pics of a g30 with the x300. but if you want to know for certain, then give surefire a call. they are very friendly and will answer any questions you may have. hope it helps man.

• Like 1