Gas Adjustment Plug Advice

In your oppinion what is the best gas adjustment plug? I just purchased my first Saiga Sunday and took it straight to the range. Fired about 15 rounds and it did not eject/cycle properly once. I read threw some other posts about the same issue and I think this is where I want to begin my trouble shooting. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I did try settings 1 and 2 and neither worked.

I really hate it when people post stuff about ammo not cycling properly then neglecting to mention which effin AMMO you're using. Yeah birdshot probably wont cycle properly....

range report. I went up yesterday and shot some clays. opening up the ports made a big difrence. out of 100 rounds had one hang up on the top of the chamber but all ejected properly. a lot better now I think I will get an auto plug.

In your oppinion what is the best gas adjustment plug? I just purchased my first Saiga Sunday and took it straight to the range. Fired about 15 rounds and it did not eject/cycle properly once. I read threw some other posts about the same issue and I think this is where I want to begin my trouble shooting. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I really hate it when people post stuff about ammo not cycling properly then neglecting to mention which effin AMMO you're using. Yeah birdshot probably wont cycle properly....

I do not really care what you hate, and if I wanted to hear from an a-hole I would just fart. I did not ask if my AMMO was the problem, maybe I should have but I did not. I asked what Plug people reccomended, and other people took it upon them selfs to make other recommendations which I really appreciated because it helped alot.

range report. I went up yesterday and shot some clays. opening up the ports made a big difrence. out of 100 rounds had one hang up on the top of the chamber but all ejected properly. a lot better now I think I will get an auto plug.

Yeah it made a world of differance for me also, congrats on getting it working better man.

• Like 1

I really hate it when people who have absolutely no clue what the fuck they are talking about, try to ACT like they are helping. Get a weapon, get it cycling properly, prove it, then maybe someone will listen to what you have to say.

BTW, ever figure out how to fit your stock 5-rounder??? LMAO!!!

• Like 1