This one is mine....

Well this one is mine. CSS kit with Nato length stock and recoil pad. Billet trigger guard, Saw grip, ventilated stock hand guard, new sling studs cuz im left handed (new hole in stock at base),ATI sling , UTI cheap bi-pod (sling stud mounted), tapco mags 20s and 30s, fresh paint job, rubber vacume plug on charging handle, good grip and protects my back when I sling it on my shoulder, again cuz im left handed.

I customized the blade sight cuz stock was damn near unusable for me. I just vee'd it out with a knife file and a little paint. Im going to narrow the paint to just the bottom of the "V". Aquire the target much quicker now.

post-39511-0-24266700-1332627654_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Not a great shot but you get the idea. base of the v is what you line up with the front sight with. A little file work goes a long ways. top of v doesn't have to be perfect, just gives more view . Seems to work for me anyways.

post-39511-0-18013300-1332642514_thumb.jpg

You are correct it shoots right of bullseye. Going to give the FSB the rubber mallet treatment this weekend. It needs to move to the right a bit. Seems like alot of them have this problem.

Edited by Straydog

No clue... and I'd rather not guess. But from their website the Gen-2 isn't out yet and news of it was release 2/12/12. Its supposed to be released later this year.

I've been checking their website frequently.

Edited by cpltk2

Thanks man.

How do you like your Intrafuse handguard.

Is your bi-pod mounted to the swivel stud or the lower rail?

i actually had to rig up the bi-pod... was given to me without the mounting parts... so a little DIY and there you go. sits just as sturdy and secure. But to answer your ? , it is mounted to the swivel stud and the handguard works nice as well. im liking it a lot

Edited by Jon P.

NICE!!!

I just recently put on a complete 4 piece set of GORGEOUS bulgarian blonde wood on one of MY X39 Saigas!!! Cant wait to take it to the range this weekend... I am also going to bring my WASR that I stuck some REALLY NICE Russian RED wood on... Looks WAY better than the laminated garbage it CAME with... I also installed a bulgarian 24MM threaded brake on the WASR too... It actually LOOKS like the real deal... not some half assed WASR that it came as...

When I get some time, I will post some pics... :up:

:smoke:

NICE!!!

I just recently put on a complete 4 piece set of GORGEOUS bulgarian blonde wood on one of MY X39 Saigas!!! Cant wait to take it to the range this weekend... I am also going to bring my WASR that I stuck some REALLY NICE Russian RED wood on... Looks WAY better than the laminated garbage it CAME with... I also installed a bulgarian 24MM threaded brake on the WASR too... It actually LOOKS like the real deal... not some half assed WASR that it came as...

When I get some time, I will post some pics... 032.gif

000.gif

Thanks, still needing an 02 scope mount and a cheap shotgun scope but had to save my penny's just to get this far. Still got some tweaks I want to do to the blade sight and going to highlight the barrel sight and get it zero'd in this weekend.

I've seen some of yours....very impressive

Thank you again.

NICE!!!

When I get some time, I will post some pics... 032.gif

000.gif

Indy,

Has it occurred to you that you might just have a 922r issue with the Saiga you modified? Just sayin'!

Nice clean conversion restoration, Straydog. 032.gif

I would get rid of the Tapco mags in favor of combloc steel or Bulgarian polymer ones if I were you, though.

Thanks ya bastard, well that sounded weird didn't it. I agree on the mags and will get some better ones. I like 20 rounders and would like to get some tanker mags. Tapcos fit real tight in my magwell and think i will do a little sanding on the mags instead of opening up the mag well some. I have not had any feeding problems with the crapcos and for $5.90 each they are almost disposable. Got a good source for cheap steel mags???

Nice clean conversion restoration, Straydog. 032.gif

I would get rid of the Tapco mags in favor of combloc steel or Bulgarian polymer ones if I were you, though.

Thanks ya bastard, well that sounded weird didn't it. I agree on the mags and will get some better ones. I like 20 rounders and would like to get some tanker mags. Tapcos fit real tight in my magwell and think i will do a little sanding on the mags instead of opening up the mag well some. I have not had any feeding problems with the crapcos and for $5.90 each they are almost disposable. Got a good source for cheap steel mags???

Tapco mags fit pretty tightly in in-spec magwells. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with your rifle. Sand the mags, spare the magwell.

I will admit that for $5.90 apiece, one or two Tapcos might be worth buying as range mags. I haven't looked for a good deal on steel mags lately, but you might start with AIM and/or Copes.