chaos quad rail vs utg quad rail?

• 4 weeks later...

I love my UTG quad rail. It is rock solid, holds zero, has taken a hell of a beating, been put through numerous stress tests and thousands of rounds. I don't see what everyone elses beef with it is, other than it is made by a foreign knockoff brand. Who cares? It works. This is one time that the whole "You get what you pay for" slogan didn't apply. Or did I just magically get the best quadrail they made off their factory line, by some random fluke - and all the other ones suck? I don't know... either way, like I said - I love mine.

Edited by NotForPraise
  • Like 1

I have the UTG on my rifles. I don't know what the beef is either. They're rock solid mounted, dig into my hand when I grab it (like coral reef), come with rubber pads for attaching wherever you want to put them (or don't want to), dissipates heat well being aluminum, has rails on all four sides,has nice numbered positioning markings on them, was cheap in price ( paid around $45.00 for mine apiece), feels light to me ( maybe because I lift weights and work construction), and it's not made in China.

I personally dont need a co-witness with it. I have foregrips on both of mine attached to the quad rail, with retainers on both of them. I'm quite content with my UTG quad rails.

I dont know about the utg, but I love my chaos. It isnt too heavy and gives your rifle a real ak quad rail look, without the nonsense of having to buy a 40-50 dollar retainer. it doesnt co witness either, but thats not a big deal. It is solid as a rock and looks bad fuckin ass.

post-31894-0-08326200-1336533048_thumb.jpg