Ak74 magazines

why are they so expensive though? is there a shortage of surplus 5.45 mags?

Im sure they are the bees knees, but i dont want to be buting them at 35 bucks a pop.

*buying

I would bite the bullet and pay for at least 4 or 5 new ones to serve as your go-to mags. Surplus mags are fine, but you never know when the springs will wear out. (I had that happen). Not a concern with new mags.

• Like 1

why are they so expensive though? is there a shortage of surplus 5.45 mags?

Im sure they are the bees knees, but i dont want to be buting them at 35 bucks a pop.

*buying

I would bite the bullet and pay for at least 4 or 5 new ones to serve as your go-to mags. Surplus mags are fine, but you never know when the springs will wear out. (I had that happen). Not a concern with new mags.

thats why the 'new" circle 10's are a good investment.

I'll just wait till next year. These things will be cheap again. Just gotta wait. I have 22 74 mags at the moment so I'm okay

while that is a good supply, i wouldnt be too certain as to what the future holds. buy all you can while you can. if there is ever another ban, you could resell them for a nice profit.

and i wouldnt be so sure to how cheap they may be. ive slowly seen the prices go up on these steadily. especially with the availability. i know i used to think the same thing about fuel cost. haha.gif