Want to trade a Russian? Bulgarian? 75 round drum I purchased from a forum member months ago.

I never tried it out......

I want a .410 two round magazine and a Factory Saiga 12 two round magazine

Decided to buy the mags from CSS......SO

I would like to open up any offers for interesting trades for the drum

Keep in mind I have a S12, Saiga 7.62x39, Saiga .308, and a Saiga .410

post-22193-0-95950500-1335201325_thumb.jpg

post-22193-0-86041400-1335201330_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saiga Power

That looks like a Romanian drum to me. You may want to double check Saiga Power.

I honestly cant tell one from the other.....Just posted it as what the previous owner called it

If it is Romanian (how can I tell), I can change the title....

I have an MD 20 new that I would trade even up ?

Thank you for the offer, but I am only getting rid of it because my son can hunt with me this year and we both need two round mags to be legal

Put pieces of wood in your normal magazines between the floor plate and the follower. then put a screw though the hole in the floor plate so that a tool is required. Keep your money and drum!

• Like 2

Put pieces of wood in your normal magazines between the floor plate and the follower. then put a screw though the hole in the floor plate so that a tool is required. Keep your money and drum!

Since I am very limited on my quantity of mags for my Saiga shotguns, I decided to buy them from CSS (a factory 2 rounder for the 12 and an aftermarket for the .410), but I really like your idea.

SO......since I dont need the mags anymore, I would like to open up any offers for interesting trades for the drum

Since I am very limited on my quantity of mags for my Saiga shotguns, I decided to buy them from CSS (a factory 2 rounder for the 12 and an aftermarket for the .410), but I really like your idea.

SO......since I dont need the mags anymore, I would like to open up any offers for interesting trades for the drum

I still have a MD 20 New for trade

I still have a MD 20 New for trade

I'll think it over....I have a MD 20 already....was hoping for something I dont have.....

This is my Money if you want a picture. It is definately used but still good, legal tender.

It even has a swell portrait of Ben Franklin, he was a cool dude, and I think he is Rich Franklins' Dad, you know, the UFC fighter?

post-16191-0-91979500-1335493906_thumb.jpg

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 2

This is my Money if you want a picture. It is definately used but still good, legal tender.

It even has a swell portrait of Ben Franklin, he was a cool dude, and I think he is Rich Franklins' Dad, you know, the UFC fighter?

I will trade for that Franklin.....PM me

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.