• 2 weeks later...

Well received both. The 45acp came in nice boxes like in the store with plastic trays. The 9 however was to come that way but came loose in boxes of 50 still. Speer brass. Haven't shot any yet hope to make it out to the range next week and try some out.

• 1 month later...

Went out and shot some. First time out had some Failure to feed's. Guess my p95 was a bit too dirty for this stuff. So gave all a good cleaning and this last weekend was out shooting and not a hickup. However seems its abit dirtier then anticipated. The 45acp was the same for dirtyness.

I have to call them up cause I didn't get a nice dimple on the primer looked like the primer buldged back around the firing pin.

• 2 months later...

that sucks to hear because I recieved an order from them about 2 weeks ago but as of yet had not fired it... Guess It will be lots of cleaning and finding a new ammo supplier

Their prices are great. I'm shooting the 9mm thru a P95, and the 45acp is going thru Hi-Points, No I don't own a Hi-Point but a few of my friends do and they shoot the 45acp.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any info on there .223 55gr. Amax? I wanted to get some ballistic tip ammo for the cache without breaking the bank. I really don't care if the ammo is dirty as long as it shoots straight and is goes bang everytime.

I only bought the 9mm(reloads 115gr) and 45acp(new 230gr). Both the regular line not the blaster and both are dirty. The 9 was the dirtiest I have ever run, and I can't wait to finish off what I bought so that I can reload my own 9mm.

I was going to go Jack Ross, but they were out of stock on both calibers.

I would say freedom is cheap but if you plan on going thru more then 150-200rds you will be cleaning @ the range.

Edited by montec