Trading 06 Saiga 7.62 for 2011 Saiga (Should i ?)

ok, well that makes a difference, i personally would have made that trade for a factory gun that's not in the sporter configuration

Thanks mate ,yean i maybe left out a detail or 2 ,hopefully the gun will arrive tomorrow ,next is getting hold of a BP-02 lo pro mount for a scope ,(i am a

purist however i think a scope will aid in some longer range practice im hoping for) would like to add a 1000yrd sight leaf too ,and maybe one of those ribbed top covers,anyway when money permits

Ok guys

ok, well that makes a difference, i personally would have made that trade for a factory gun that's not in the sporter configuration

Hi mate ,well the new rifle arrived today ,am very happy ,it is factory trigger forward ,the new trigger is interesting ,almost feels 2 stage ,not too bad ,

my gunsmith installed a bullet guide so it will take all mags ,it also has gas ports in the gas block ,which my last one did not ,i guess this is better for the shooter.

anyway ill put up some pics tomorrow ,oh and it was built this year which is sweet ,