Love these Saigas

post-22569-0-75232800-1337522568_thumb.jpgThis is my second Saiga Conversion the first was my S12. I like these Weapons, to me they are like a blank piece of Canvas waiting for the artist to start painting and creating. I know a lot of guys here belive in restoring back to the exact AK lineage, I like being different.

Attached Thumbnails

• post-22569-0-14125600-1337521936_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sumsky
  • Like 2

that is definitely the best looking bullpup on here, i'd love to see one made out of wood

Thanks for the compliment. I just could not force myself to encase such a beautiful Russian piece of art between plastic. I wanted to see the Receiver, keeping some of the AK look..

Wood is a great idea, gives me an excuse to do another build.

Edited by Sumsky
  • Like 1

Is that a full length gas system?

Yes its a full length Gas System

That bullpup does look pretty nice actually. What did you use to make it? Thats not a kit is it? Can you show us your trigger linkage? SO--MANY--QUESTIONS!

Same set up as all the Pups on this forum. Cable system, but with one exception, my own drop in Trigger Housing, and one more added extra.

post-22569-0-91019200-1337540302_thumb.jpg

post-22569-0-75232800-1337522568_thumb.jpgThis is my second Saiga Conversion the first was my S12. I like these Weapons, to me they are like a blank piece of Canvas waiting for the artist to start painting and creating. I know a lot of guys here belive in restoring back to the exact AK lineage, I like being different.

Attached Thumbnails

• post-22569-0-14125600-1337521936_thumb.jpg

Just awesome dude...

Is that a full length gas system?

Mullet Man, is it the S12 gas system you were asking about ? if it is no, the gas block was moved back almost two inches. The length of my Barrel is 12 inches.