This Memorial Weekend-Wounded Warrior Project Donation Drive

This Memorial Weekend as I spend time with the family I was thinking about the importance of giving back, so I donated to the Wounded Warrior Project (see below). I was thinking that it would be cool if we could as a forum donate. I'm thinking we could get $1,000 if lots of people chip in. If 20 people give $50 we're there. Or 40 people at $25. I just gave them $50. Who is with me?

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Also, if you won't or can't give, I'm not here to judge. A lot of people either aren't in a position to give, have a different charity they give to, or give with their time rather than their money. And thank you to all the guys on here who have served.

And sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules. Don't know if this crosses any lines. Seems like a political drive would, but this seems like something we can all get behind.

• Like 1

awesome! we started out skiing on the mountains in montana and its all over the country now. never thought it would get so big.

the people who set this thing up made sure that your money goes to the mission and not admins or other bs.

if it ever becomes all ate up the vets will eliminate it and start over.

give your time, support or donations to the vets who gave everything for the people of america.

• Like 1