Prices are net via paypal (do not mention guns or magazines in the description box if buying the mags, if you do I'll refund your payment) or USPS MO. Shipping on the mags is dependent on the number you buy so I'll have to calculate that depending on how many you want, but I ship via flat rate mail. I can work discounts for bulk purchases. My email address if you have any questions is willmooncustomknives@gmail.com. Thanks!

1. First I have two unissued ink stamped AKM Bakelite Izhmash mags. Asking 95$ each.

DSC02182.jpg

2. Next I have two unissued NON INK STAMPED Izhmash ridgebacks. These Bakelites have a characteristic reenforcement ridge on the back to allow for the famous spetsnaz emergency reload. Asking 85$ each.

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

3. Next I have two issued Izhmash Bakelites. Great condition, almost new. Asking 65$ each.

DSC02189.jpg

4. Next I have two very rare Tula Bakelites, these were Balkans pickups. Both have light trench art, I believe they are the names of the soldiers lovers or something to that effect. Asking 65$ each.

DSC02188.jpg

5. Next I have three Finnish Valmet M92 mags. These are extremely rare in the US. Asking 65$ each on them.

DSC02190.jpg

6. Next I have two Izhmash 10 round .223 mags made for the Saiga rifles WITHOUT bullet guides (how they come stock from Izhmash). Price is 15$ each.

DSC02192.jpg

7. Next I have six Surefire (SGM) .223 mags for the Saiga .223 rifles WITHOUT a bullet guide. These have a last shot bolt hold open feature in them with a metal tab. Very solid, totally reliable mags. Never fired but they have been inserted into the rifle to check fit. Asking 40$ each.

DSC02193.jpg

8. Lastly I have six Tapco black Polymer mags. These are NIB, never loaded, just sat in my cabinet waiting for the end of the world lol. I've had nothing but great experience with Tapcos, they're extremely durable and reliable. Asking 12$ each on them.

DSC02191.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.