FS/T Baretta TomCat 3032 w/2 mags

Bought a couple of Baretta TomCats for a third BU..Only need one....Put a threaded barrel on the one I carry..kept the other in the box & Blue factory case.. :super: One mag has finger rest...Matte finish...Asking $300 or maybe trade for some Baby Glock 26 accessories or anything else kewl.....Give me a shout here or @ StarLynx@swbell.net

Will email fresh pics of any angle ya want....Up it's butt..dn it's throat...whatever..Has warranty card/lock :rolleyes: box & Factory case..

Stay safer!

Wade

Edited by StarLynx
  • 2 weeks later...
my stepmom is in the market for that exact gun. I will ask her whats what. can a weak handed female type operate that tip-up barrel? it is a tip up isnt it?

Yes-Sir..it's a Tip up...It operates OUTSTANDINGLY Easy....My teenaged little neice shoots my silenced one ..She likes the TomCat 32 lot's better'n the little 21A I have because she says the 32 never has jammed on her....The 21A is chambered for the 22lr rimfire...& it tends to cough on the lower powered ammo...sometimes bends the shell..& she says it's much quieter even with the Winchester Silvertipped Hollow points..She checks for a clear chamber by tipping it up with the little lever on the left side of the frame.Also has a hammer locked safety for the Dbl Action or cock&Lock ..I carry one for a third BU piece...with a little modified SOCOM style can that screws on to the "Tip-up barrel...& I agree with my neice on the fact that I've NEVER had to jam on me...with any kind of ammo style....They also make a 10rd mag for it...with Hogue style Pearce Grips

It's it the blue Beretta Box & plastic case as pic'd..with 2 mags.. all paperwork & warranty card intact..

Give me a shout if she's interested..

Thanks

Stay safer!

Wade

StarLynx@swbell.net

can you come down any on the price? it blue books at 220. whats your bottom dollar amount? I can probably get a used one here for a buck and a half.

You bet,BV,...Make me an offer I can't refuse...But if you can pick em up for a C& 1/2...add $25 to the price & I'll take em all...I can give 'em to my crew as favors for cover'n my butt....(which translates to.."DON'T Let MY ASS get shot" :super: )...

Does she have to go thru a bunch a BS NY Hillary style to have one??/..I can get this one to ya "Texas Style... :chris::devil: ".....These came straight from My ord/Tac Officer....directly from Beretta....

..If I get some DO/WOP for post'n that statement..thats kewl ,too..cuz..It's Hunt'n season & there's some Texas Blues & Dove just die'n ta see how well my Saigas' group.....Heh-heh!

Stay Safer!

it has to go to a dealer here, and then there is a weeklong wait to transfer it onto her permit, along with fees and gun fingerprinting (the cops get a fired round).

what sort of stuff would you be interested in to trade?  i got all kinds of stuff, how about minox cameras?  i got knives and a lot of gun stuff as well.

pat

I got a MinoxC..haven't used it since film went prehistoric....Ya don't have one of those Minox Digitals do ya???.. :wub:

Had ta make my own 8mm 400asa film for the little cartridges...

DP..shoot me an email of any of the kewl stuff ya got if ya would...I'm up for anything that catches my eye.. :super:

StarLynx@swbell.net

I got real fast net service so don't worry bout resize'n em...

Stay Safer!

Wade

it has to go to a dealer here, and then there is a weeklong wait to transfer it onto her permit, along with fees and gun fingerprinting (the cops get a fired round).

Yup..I feel for ya,Buddy...I forgot you live in a Stalin/Hitler/Fienstien(sp?) Hillary/ Pol-Pot/KhmerRouge Gun grabber Zone... :rolleyes:

& for those that wann'a give me grief over compare'n our Hm grown GGs'politicians to the ones that killed millions of defenceless citizens.......Don't worry...give em some more time....the number of Weapon-less Lawabiding Americans that are being killed ,maimed,raped & jailed are bound to surpass the foriegn gungrabber counts soon...

As far as I'm concerned...the Oath I swore to uphold Laws of the USA...did NOT include dimwitted Ideas of politicians that want to be able to bully Law abiding citizens into their own way of thinking....especially when they are guarded by ARMED Agents paid by Taxes ..

Guess thats why they never hm base me in areas like yours...I'd probably be Hunted dn for Insurrection or bagg'n over my limit of GGs'...heh-heh!

i don't have a digital minox, but i do have a minox chrome LX, i buy my film from minox usa they have good sales a couple times a year. the minox digitals have poor low light performance anyway. i do also have a couple of sony camcorders? if you collect badges [law enforcement] i have a good collection. bolle tac goggles, what are you looking for

Beyond ALL viscous rumurs...Not ALL people/persons involved with Law Enforcement are assholes.Although I would venture to say that I run into quite a few myself..but I work around em constantly.....maybe you've ran into a few yourself....but please do not associate the good ones with the ones that think thier soul mission is to put the whole civillian population behind bars...I have contact with NON LEO humans evryday that are rights abusing assholes...Should I associate them with all & cat them aHs' ,too?..

Are you not here to kind'a..ya know..."POLICE" this forum??In What Catergory should that position be ?..Don't ya kind'a find yourself pondering..."ya can't please everyone...so ya got ta' please yourself"..Type scenario??...If ya do..."Welcome ta da CLUB!...

Thanks again

Stay safer!

Wade

• 2 years later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.