Birthday surprise and 50 pink flamingos vs a Saiga 12

Are those ACTUALLY dead flamingoes?

LMMFAO! You're ACTUALLY asking this question, seriously?

People have this strange habit of putting things in their yards to announce events, e.g. births & deaths, birthdays and weddings.

Births, giant blue or pink bows on mailboxes/gates/doors, storks, pink or blue flamingoes

Deaths, black bows, gravestones/grim reapers

Birthdays, especially 40th & 50th, corresponding numbers of whatever item, e.g. 50 pink 'plastic' flamingoes.

Just look online or ask your local florist/party planner.

Edited by ChileRelleno

HELL YES they are real. Those are the famous Pink fainting Flamingo. The ONLY reason they are all laying down so still, is that he's holding one by the neck. These are a highly intelligent species, only seen in Florida during certain seasons when the Snow Birds migrate south and really annoy Ben V. On certain days, they can be heard pissing Ben off, and then Ben is heard teaching them new words that would make a sailor blush. I shot 4 out of the sky last night with my S12, but I had to wear my welding shield because the glow of the moon was reflecting off of the pink feathers, making it hard to get a good shot. I like to use the feathers when I make my Red Tail Light Sparking Oil that I use to lubricate the muffler bearings in my Flux Capacitor.

• Like 3

Is he going to mount all 50? Are they for sale?

You are a very sick person, have sex with a 2 legged animal.

Use a sheep like we do, man sick, sick, sick you are.