WTB Rear Trunion & Handguard Wood

Heres what I got so far. I cant build this beautiful AMD as a handgun. So I want to do it in wood. The reciever is on its way.

I need a rear trunion for the solid stock.

I need some wood for the upper and lower handguards.

I know that a gas tube from another style AK wont fit, but I can cut off the retainers and weld them to my AMD gas tube, or modify to fit. Does anybody still have any of thoes $2.00 gas tubes w/ retainers that were floating around?

And does anyone know if a standard wood lower handguard will fit in place of the AMD slotted heat shield? Or does that have to be modified too?

Once I find what I need, I will have the slotted heat shield and one wood pistol grip for sale or trade (partial trade for parts I need?). I will also be selling the FAL style pistol grip that is on my Saiga. Im going to use the Ergo grip that I bought for this project on my Saiga instead.

Thank you in advance.

post-1374-1127397676_thumb.jpg

if you find a regular cheap one remember you can cut it and flar it with a 3/8 extension......and i'll post a pic of what i had to do to the lower wood to fit it to my amd....well actually you know the little tits that hold the metal in place...you can knock those out or leave them in either way but go to k-vars website and look at the stock sets, find the us made one for the hungarian set then look at one for a regular ak and you will see how you have to notch the top

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.