Saiga 12 set for the chopping block.....

post-5490-0-41851000-1339552765_thumb.jpg

How many people love to see their doctor? My doctor and Sunday school teacher is also a class 2 machine gun manufacturer. Tomorrow after my doctor gets out of clinic, he is going to visit us at our manufacturing facility to help take this Saiga 12 by Mach 1 Arsenal Model FSG and convert it into a Mississippi Auto Arms Full Auto Saiga 12. As soon as weather permits, we will have videos up.

Once we get the process perfected, we will begin taking orders for Law Enforcement Agencies or Dealers with Law Enforcement letters.

http://www.mississip...fsg-p-2263.html

• Like 3

That's going to be pretty awesome... but is there really a market for select fire shotguns within LE?

They need something....else.....to spend those tax dollars on. I mean you can only get new cars every six months to a year. Lol for some reason I remember this time in this podunk town i live in. One of the tiny little banks was having the atm machines upgraded or something. Didnt even know we had that many. Probably over exagerating, but they looked so funny, trying to be all tacticool, exposed and all.

There was a least a dozen of the local PD all decked out in body armor and ARs standing on guard. I always wondered what they paid those fatties to stand out there doing nothing on overtime. For the life of me I cant imagine why they needed them. Dont they fill those atms without local LEO help all the time? Whats the difference?

Meh use up the budget baddies.

Edited by Chevyman097

There is a SWAT team in Nevada that has 28 full auto S12s. Outside of that specific department, I doubt most Departments outside of small rural Departments will have a spot in their budget for a select fire shotgun.

That's going to be pretty awesome... but is there really a market for select fire shotguns within LE?

I'm unsure which feeling was more unsettling...

The feeling I got when I saw the thread started by MAA titled "Saiga 12 set for the chopping block"...

Or the feeling I got when I read that there's US civilian SWAT teams that foresee a need for 28 FA S12's...

• Like 3

Could be like the county I live in where the sheriffs dept drive cars they've seized from drug dealers. They just put the Dept decal on the door and a big sign on the back stating the patrol car was a seized from a drug dealer, granted none of the cars match but it saves me the tax payer some money and sends a very public message.

• Like 2