Arms Of America Dealer Question

I Have had a saiga on order for over 5 months and every time I call they say your shipment isn't in yet and we don't know when it will come in, but we can sell you one we got at a later date and paid more for, so if you want one it will be 40.00 more???????? or you can just wait till who knows when!!!!! just wondering if I am the only one waiting for the one i put on order for 550.00???? I am running out of faith

as soon as I found out that ARMS OF AMERICA is owned by the same scamer and liar that was hooked up with JOEKEN firearms, he went straight on my DO NOT BUY FROM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES list. hope things work out for you.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I wonder if I should cancel my visa card after hearing this?

well, at least you were smart enough to pay by CC. I would have called my CC company and reverse the charge on him after a month. you have over 5 month into it, and no clue on if will ever be delivered.

dude! I would be on the phone with my CC first thing in the AM.

just a word of advice, if the company doesn't have the product in stock ready to ship when they get your money, do not send money PERIOD.

NEVER PAY/PUT MONEY DOWN FOR VAPORWARE............... NEVER

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I guess I got lucky... twice... and the FFL I work for buys S12's from them regularly as they are one of the few vendors that do a CA legal model. What model did you buy from them? They have been out of the .308 and .223 for a while and recently ran out of the x39's.

I wonder if I should cancel my visa card after hearing this?

well, at least you were smart enough to pay by CC. I would have called my CC company and reverse the charge on him after a month. you have over 5 month into it, and no clue on if will ever be delivered.

dude! I would be on the phone with my CC first thing in the AM.

just a word of advice, if the company doesn't have the product in stock ready to ship when they get your money, do not send money PERIOD.

NEVER PAY/PUT MONEY DOWN FOR VAPORWARE............... NEVER

The good thing they havn't charged my card yet, just authorized it . I do have to say that for them. I'm not out any money yet , just time

If they just authorized your card, you don't have anything to worry about. It sucks that importation of these rifles and shotguns is so flaky. The russians slut out their gear to whoever has the cash and the Saiga market is only a little extra spending cash compared to the millions of military weapons they produce each year.

Sounds like a pretty safe bet if your card is just sitting there active. I've done this on other types of gear. You get a better price for being on a list that promises a sale. It helps them calculate how many they need and also helps a lot with the order. A lot of imports will come net 30 and net 60. Some even paid on the spot COD. I imported other gear and paid for the entire order with discounted pre orders. A smart way to go. But, when you have a supplier that sucks, It can create tension like in your case. The seller is probably just as frustrated. They want to make money. :)

A bunch of other saiga junkies on here have had good luck with them. I'd stick on the list. That other douche bag that was making the stocks actually took the money since he was using the pre order for R&D not importing. He had so much pressure from gun enthusiasts, he pulled his head out and actually produced the stock. The ones that held in were the first to have the new piece of shit.

Hope you get your weapon soon!

Good luck!

If they just authorized your card, you don't have anything to worry about. It sucks that importation of these rifles and shotguns is so flaky. The russians slut out their gear to whoever has the cash and the Saiga market is only a little extra spending cash compared to the millions of military weapons they produce each year.

Sounds like a pretty safe bet if your card is just sitting there active. I've done this on other types of gear. You get a better price for being on a list that promises a sale. It helps them calculate how many they need and also helps a lot with the order. A lot of imports will come net 30 and net 60. Some even paid on the spot COD. I imported other gear and paid for the entire order with discounted pre orders. A smart way to go. But, when you have a supplier that sucks, It can create tension like in your case. The seller is probably just as frustrated. They want to make money. smile.png

A bunch of other saiga junkies on here have had good luck with them. I'd stick on the list. That other douche bag that was making the stocks actually took the money since he was using the pre order for R&D not importing. He had so much pressure from gun enthusiasts, he pulled his head out and actually produced the stock. The ones that held in were the first to have the new piece of shit.

Hope you get your weapon soon!

Good luck!

good to hear some positive things about them, I really don't have much choice but to wait thanks guys