Anyone know if TWS is in the process of developing a rear peep sight for it's dog leg rail that can be adjusted for elevation and windage? For that matter, does anyone else make a rear sight that would work with that rail?

What forward picatinny rail aligns evenly with the TWS Dog Leg Rail? I have a forward rail but it doesn't align with the TWS. I was gonna remove the front sight and use flip sights, however until I find one that aligns evenly the flip sights wouldn't be an option.

I know TWS is in the process of doing their handguard that would align but as far as I know it hasn't been released for purchase by the public.

What forward picatinny rail aligns evenly with the TWS Dog Leg Rail? I have a forward rail but it doesn't align with the TWS. I was gonna remove the front sight and use flip sights, however until I find one that aligns evenly the flip sights wouldn't be an option.

I know TWS is in the process of doing their handguard that would align but as far as I know it hasn't been released for purchase by the public.

MARKDAVIDSON showed pics of his rig on the last page of 7.62 pics. I am not familar with the forearm but it looks level in the pics.

The forend MARKDAVIDSON has is from Texas Weapon Systems. It was designed to align with the dog leg rail but I haven't seen it for sale yet. I'll definitely buy it when its available so that I can remove the front sight and use flip up sights.