2 what to do questions

I started converting my 762 got all my parts from css started with the bullet guide, broke the drill bit they sent broke when it started coming out the bottom anyway got it out and got the hole clean. Question is does anybody have suggestions on a wrench for the die what to use, where to get one I tried using pliers but it did not work well so I quit before I f'ed it up. Question 2. I got a bolt on lower hand guard retainer it does not fit for shit .673 s the barrel diameter. The inside of the retainer is more oval shaped .586 and .650 these are the measure ments all the way tight. What should I do return it or make it work by fitting it

get a tap handle, if you go trying to tap the trunnion using pliers, crescent wrench or anything else you'll end up with a shattered tap. You need to be able to put equal pressure on it with a T-handle or it won't turn like it needs to, it'll tilt a little bit and then you'll be back on here asking "How do I get a busted tap out of my trunnion" and you won't like the answer...

• Like 1