DPH Arms SBS tri-rail feeler!

Hello to all.

Are me and my friends the only ppl who think DPH should make a shortened version of their tri-rail for sbs applications!?

Please feel free to tell me I am stupid; I can take it.

I've just been planning a 10 or 12" bulid and I think the DPH tri-rail would be perfect if only it was shorter. Just not pleased with many forend mounting solutions for shorties...

-AM

ps. If you agree and would like to join me in trying to get some sort of run of these, plz chime in on the DPH arms vendor page. There's a thread there

Edited by athens_murder
  • 2 weeks later...

bummmpp..

for a chance to own an amazing one-off product for your next sbs build! C'mon guys the DPH tri-rail is a rock solid product and will look amazing in shortened form for sbs applications. Head over to the sbs tri-rail thread on the DPH vendor page and let Scott know you're interested!!

instead of asking people to write and try to convince him to make them, why not you write him and see if he will do a custom one for you.

I mean if you really, really have the "hots" for one, and it seems you do, then you'll shell out the for the money for it.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

I was surfing around for a railed handguard for my 8" SBS and stubled across Fuglystick.

I emailed Jay and he sent me a flat piece of aluminum for the base.

I measured it and cut it and sent it back to him.

It's in the works, haven't decided what design yet. But it will be one of a kind.

You could just get a DPH rail cut it to fit and have it coated. Done deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...