S12 SBS 12 inch running like a champ

I bought a CSS reliabilty kit a long time ago and never used the reduced spring. I wonder if I can put it in the front and get a similar result? My gun cycles the snot outta Win Universal from Walmart with the Auto Plug now but hey this sounds like a range excuse uh I mean test day. Wouldn't hurt to try. It could improve an already fast shootin reliable light kickin gun and make it a faster shootin, more than totally reliable (if thats possible) lighter kickin gun. I'll go Wednesday and report back. I can adjust the Auto Plug back to cut more gas to make up for the reduced spring. I didn't use it with the Vplug for fear of over gassing and beating the internals up but the Auto Plug should eliminate that. Thanks for the idea Jack. Of course I won't be getting all the benefits of Jacks system but if it helps it unlock faster and cuts a little recoil then it's worth a try.

Edited by 45Bretired

My 12 inch would not cycle wally bulk pack, even with the MD V plug. With 00 Buck I had to shoulder the gun tight to cycle. After Jack worked my Gun over, I can now shoot this thing from the hip, and one handed with no FTE, or FTF, its now 100% reliable, and runs cleaner than ever.

post-22569-0-70464200-1344791405.jpg

Edited by Sumsky