Thanks Evl, now my wife is showing off...

Doing some practice with the 10/22 that I bought from Evlblkwpnz at 25m turning small holes into bigger jagged holes, this thing can shoot! Put a couple of steel fence posts out at around 100m to mount tgts to but decided to shoot at the posts instead and was pretty happy when I was able to hit them about 30% of the time until...

My wife comes out never having fired a 10/22 let alone a scoped rifle, fires a few at the 25m tgt, goes inside to take care of the baby then comes back out and says what the hell, I'm gonna try shooting the 100m fence post. She fired 4 shots and hit the post 3 times! That woman can shoot!

I tried to compete and made 3 for 5 but she usually shoots better than me and this was no exception.

Thanks Evl for a great addition to my collection and my first 22 rifle.

Heres a pic, the two white dots in the middle of the pic is the white tips of two green fence posts.

post-27395-0-84014800-1345338403_thumb.jpg

Edited by romad7
  • Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Yall dont repeat this, but most OLs can shoot better than men.

Try this contest.

Shoot 10 shots in less than 1 min. Best group wins, make sex the prize, ya both win!!!

Nice Rifle ya got there.

This is why I was leery of handing my wife a loaded weapon. When we were dating, i took her out to the local clay pit for a little trigger fun. She started with my IJ-70 Makarov in .380, then grabbed my 1911 off the hood and put all 8 dead center of a B27. After shooting the rifles, she looked at me and said, "Don't run. You'll just die tired."

Last range trip, she couldn't hit squat with my Saiga x39, but shredded a target at 100 yds with the AR. She hasn't shot in over 15 years. horror.gif