Finally completed the Saiga collection!!!

Hooray I finally found a sweet deal on an S-20!! At least I think I did. Just bought an 01' 22"er brand new in box with adjustable sight rib, BHO, two 5rd mags (70mm & 76mm) for $185 shipped!! Thanks to a tip from fellow member Gedi I called a little gun shop in Kentucky and got the last one they had. The S-12.com forum comes thru again!!

I'll go back and learn as much as I can from past posts in this forum before I start asking you guys "dumb questions". I'm stoked, this little baby's awesome! If you guys have any tips to throw my way feel free, I know this is a completely different beast than my .410 or S-12s. Now to find (or make) some higher capacity mags for it. :super:

Thats a smokin deal!, I've been wanting a 20 ever since I bought my twelves. I

don't think CDNN was selling them for that cheap. Since you have a .410 and a twenty, are either of them picky about the type of ammo you put through them?

Or are they like the s-12, and eat it all up?

Thats a sweet feeling, pulling a new saiga out of the box! :super:

Congrats! :devil:

GB

Hooray I finally found a sweet deal on an S-20!! At least I think I did. Just bought an 01' 22"er brand new in box with adjustable sight rib, BHO, two 5rd mags (70mm & 76mm) for $185 shipped!! Thanks to a tip from fellow member Gedi I called a little gun shop in Kentucky and got the last one they had. The S-12.com forum comes thru again!!

I'll go back and learn as much as I can from past posts in this forum before I start asking you guys "dumb questions". I'm stoked, this little baby's awesome! If you guys have any tips to throw my way feel free, I know this is a completely different beast than my .410 or S-12s. Now to find (or make) some higher capacity mags for it. :super:

Good for you COBRA. You got a much better deal than I did on my S-20. Mine is a 19" without the rib and only one 70 mm mag. No BHO either. Better price than Dunhams price too. You got a super deal. :super::super:

Dang Cobra, I'm jealous! I paid a ton more than that for mine, but to be honest I'm still happy with the buy, and that's what matters. Cost-benefit analysis at its finest. Besides which, I could tell you were in the market, so I had to hop on somethin' before you got to it first. :haha: Anyway, good deal on a great buy, now it's conversion time and shootin' time! :killer: Definately keep us posted, mine's already under way! :devil:

Excellent price! That was a killer deal! My dealer said he could get 'em for $169ish when they were imported. (his cost)

As for your post title...I'm assuming you meant that you now have at least one of each gauge/caliber...not that you're done buying up all the S-12's you can find!