Folding collapsible stock

I just took a saiga 12 19" in on trade and am going to convert it. A quadrail so I can mount an eotech, move the trigger group, and so on. I have a saiga 7.62x39 I converted.

I'm hunting for a good m4 style collapsible folding stock. I've searched CarolinaShooters supply and mississippi auto arms and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Wondering if someone could tell me what I'm missing. I've searched here and the rest of the internet until my eyes bleed.

Thanks in advance.

I use the Bonesteel left side folding buffer tube adapter with a Magpul CTR stock. I have really liked it so far. Seems as though it will last a lifetime, and it's very solid. Thought about putting an Enidine Shotstock recoil absorber on it instead of a buffer tube. Haven't got the cash to do that right now.

I used a reciever block from Carolina Shooter Supply, the Stormwerkz Stock Folding Mechanism, and the adjustable length, shock absorbing GL-shock-CP from Mako/FAB, with a generic tube. I like it. A lot. I disliked shooting 12g slugs, but with the shock absorber it is comfortable. I like the shorter reach I am able to get with the adjustable stock, and it folds for more compact storage. Mako/FAB also makes a foldable, adjustable stock for under $120 without a shock absorber.

I just took a saiga 12 19" in on trade and am going to convert it. A quadrail so I can mount an eotech, move the trigger group, and so on. I have a saiga 7.62x39 I converted.

I'm hunting for a good m4 style collapsible folding stock. I've searched CarolinaShooters supply and mississippi auto arms and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Wondering if someone could tell me what I'm missing. I've searched here and the rest of the internet until my eyes bleed.

Thanks in advance.

They both offer several ways to acheive that. There is a hinge with an integrated pignose adapter. Or you could use the one bonesteel makes.

IMO the bonesteel hinge looks very well made, but I don't love the fact that it keeps the tang. I am not sure which route I would go if I were doing a similar build.

Many people also like the eneding buffer tube for recoil control which could be used with any brand of pignose adapter, whether Ace pattern or bonesteel.

If you have a standard buffer tube, you can also just slip in a C&H mercury tube to soak up some kick.