flawless MSA mag adapter..

gun is sold pending funds but the buyer wanted a video to make sure it worked prior to putting out the money.. so snapped a quick video of the MSA adapter working..

was not attempting to shoot with good form.. or rapidly reload.. was just going through the paces with the gun to show that it functions..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4oG28lvj_g&feature=youtu.be

• Like 2

Interesting. Why did you decide to sell it?

in an effort to standardize my collection of firearms.. I kept the Saiga 12.. I love the platform.. but I just can't justify having multiple mid range rifles... I am likely doing a 300 BLK SBR AR.... so something had to go to fund that project..

I am sad to sell it... but really impressed with it... thing runs really well..

Understood. I got rid of my AR's (which aree fine rifles) because I favor the AK platform. I got more rifles and had money left over for some more ammo.

To each his own, I guess.

without making this an AR VS AK thread... I make hits at 300 yards with a 14in AR... I never had as much luck with the AK.. but I will say the 556 AK was far closer to that performance when compared to the 7.62 which I do not care for at all anymore..

I've considered trying out an MSA adapter with my S223. I've already modded 10 or 12 Circle 10 mags though. I suspect they'd be a bit sloppy if I had the trunnion milled down. By the way, what rig are you wearing?

I've considered trying out an MSA adapter with my S223. I've already modded 10 or 12 Circle 10 mags though. I suspect they'd be a bit sloppy if I had the trunnion milled down. By the way, what rig are you wearing?

the adapter is awesome... plentiful cheap AR 15 mags..

the rig is tactical taylor.. LOVE IT.. good for run and gun.. carries all I need.. can set it up however you want..

Unfortunately giving up the LRBHO is the trade off for the adapter to be able to go back and forth between AR and AK mags.

Vlad... mind if we use your video on our site?

Sure you can use it...

you make a great product.. and if you take your time and install it correctly.. the results are very strong..

• Like 1